Wednesday 15 February 2012

MILGI WINDOW

I spent some of last week painting the window of milgi in Cardiff. I'd painted the window before with Designer Violence, never on my own though, but it was a fun few days (spot the DV reference btw!). Painting on glass is strange to get used to since you see something different from each side, plus every time a bus pulls up to the stop outside you get to have a weird eye-contact moment with 20 strangers at the same time! Anyway, I think it turned out ok. My friend Charlie helped out a lot and ended up doing pretty much all the colouring which I think looks ace. It'll be there until March I think when someone else has the window for a while. If you're around the Roath area call in and have a look. I'll make you a fucking awesome coffee. :)

1 comment:

  1. HA! Will you? 'Fucking awesome', let me judge it myself. I've said it before(but who cares?):Great job Danny! Michelangelo would be proud. I believe that if you met him,you would probably have to trade his idea for the pieta for the DV t-shirt though.


    I am waiting for more.

    ReplyDelete